WPQR, WPS PROCEDURES
WPQR, WPS PROCEDURES according to EN ISO 15614-1,EN 1090, EN 13445, EN 13480, NORSOK M-101, NORSOK M-601, PED 2014/68 / EU, specific customer requirements
Welding Consulting assesses the production activities of companies and develops appropriate welding Procedure Qualification Records (WPQR) and then develops Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS).
The scope of activities is a review of the project, assessment of the necessary technologies in the intersection with the requirements for the process, thickness ranges and the scope of the qualified parent material grade. At the client's request, we carry out the Welding Technology Qualification Procedure (WPQR) with full coordination with a notified body as well as non-destructive and destructive tests in the laboratory.
Stages of welding technology qualification:
1. Design analysis - determination of the process, grade of basic material, thickness and diameter ranges and type of joints
2. Performing the preliminary welding technological specification - pWPS
3. Internal test of welding the target joint
4. Welding of plates or pipes with the participation of a notified body
5. After positive results of non-destructive testing, destructive testing
6. Issuing of the WPQR welding technology qualification report by a notified body
7. Development of the welding technology specification - WPS